Monday, October 6, 2008

Cacophony

How did I come up with the name for this blog?

I wanted something that would not be so easy to google and find me. I also wanted a title that meant something. Toad Hollow is my favorite vintner and I love the labels. In fact, Martin and I liked the Amplexus champagne label so much, we used it, with Toad Hollow's permission, for our wedding invitations.

Cacophony is their Zinfandel wine. I haven't had it in quite a while, but I remember it as magnificent.

I'm also outspoken and can create a cacophony if given a chance.

So, there you go!

1 comment:

Ronni said...

I am picturing Mia having a little scamper with both dogs, Martin playing tennis on the Wii, the phone ringing, the dryer beeping and you, sitting in the middle, writing and calmly sipping a glass of wine.