Friday, March 19, 2010

How's That Working Out For You?

I was going to make this big effort to crawl back into the land of technology and also try to write every day, starting with this, right? Yeah, well, we can tell how that worked out. Good intentions, blah blah blah.

I have, however, been making use of the lovely red leather Franklin Covey planner my father-in-law got me for Christmas. I have a big page for each day, so I write down things that I've done, things that I want to get done, the weather, what we had for dinner, what book I'm reading. And I write down various writing prompts as I think of them.

I just haven't actually used them to write anything yet.

I've had the windows open and to let the house air out. I've done the spring cleaning and it feels good to see the sunshine and smell the spring sneaking up.

Of course, there are other ways to welcome the Ides of March.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha!

I love my day planner. Good on you for writing in it. Technology's overrated, in my opinion.

Love the jersey and hope that you had a good season!