Monday, February 9, 2009

The Children's Museum; P.F. Chang's; Your Mom Wears Combat Boots


We took Mia to see the big Lego Castle exhibit at the Children's Museum this week-end. It was very cool and completely amazing to see a huge dragon, among other displays, made out of Legos.

My favorite exhibit remains the Dinosphere, though.

We went to dinner at P.F. Chang's. After hearing all the hype, and never having been to one, we were excited. And of course, disappointed. It's good. It's not great. It was also very crowded and noisy. I thought it was pricey for what it was.

I bought a new pair of boots. They're not Doc Martens but they look like Doc Martens and they are considerably more comfortable than the last pair of Docs I owned. No break in time, at all. So now, both my children can truthfully say, "My mom wears combat boots."


1 comment:

vintage lilac said...

I've never understood the hype for PF Chang's either. I used to get dragged to the one at Somerset for lunch and never understood the bru-ha-ha about it.